Contest Rules - 2021
The education award program is an essay based contest that requires applicants to discuss the role of technology and its importance in the consumer packaging and food processing industry in a one thousand word essay.
1. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words.
2. Submissions must be double-spaced with 1 inch margins.
3. The length of the paper must not exceed (3) single sided pages, not including the cover page and bibliography.
4. The title of the essay and page number, but NOT the author's name must be on each page 1/2 inch from the top of all pages.
5. The essay must include a bibliography or works cited page with all references cited and identified clearly within the essay.
6. The submission must have a cover page, containing your essay title.
7. Scholarships are eligible for undergraduate studies only.
8. Tyson Foods team members and their dependents (spouse and children) are eligible to participate in the essay contest. Participants must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a post-secondary institution of higher learning. Previous winners, part-time team members and their dependents are not eligible for participation.